2021 - 2022 Cornerstone Fund
During the week of October 18 - 23, CCA hosted a Cornerstone Fund Giving Week. A week-long giving initiative dedicated to giving, gratitude, and community. Our strength as a community is most important, and apparent, in the face of challenge. Amidst the uncertainty that COVID-19 has posed, CCA continues to fulfill its mission, Skills for Life and Faith for Eternity. CCA's learning approach, whether virtual or face-to-face, has ensured that CCA students have found new ways to love learning, embrace challenges, and cultivate creativity. The Cornerstone Fund provides flexible, unrestricted funding that directly impacts students by providing a superior educational experience. Our community came together - Cornerstone Christian Academy families, grandparents, friends, alumni, Board of Trustees, and faculty and staff.
- Why do we need The Cornerstone Fund?
- Why not just raise tuition?
- Why does family particpation percentage matter?
- Does my gift to the Cornerstone Fund apply to all my children for participation?
- Who is asked to contribute to the Annual Fund?
- What is an appropriate gift?
- How and when can I give?
- My company has a matching donation program. How do I proceed?
- What is the Leadership Circle?