2022 - 2023 Cornerstone Fund
During the week of October 17 - 23, CCA will host a Cornerstone Fund Giving Week. A week-long giving initiative dedicated to giving, gratitude, and community. We have two goals. The first goal is to have 90% participation. The second is to meet a dollar amount of $130,000.
We ask that you prayerfully consider what is meaningful to you. Whether $25 or $25,000, every gift makes an impact on Skills for Life and Faith for Eternity. Stand alongside Cornerstone Christian Academy families, grandparents, friends, alumni, Board of Trustees, and faculty and staff.
- Why do we need The Cornerstone Fund?
- Why not just raise tuition?
- Why does family particpation percentage matter?
- Does my gift to the Cornerstone Fund apply to all my children for participation?
- Who is asked to contribute to the Annual Fund?
- What is an appropriate gift?
- How and when can I give?
- My company has a matching donation program. How do I proceed?
- What is the Leadership Circle?